self-compassion >> creativity >> courage >> compelling impact >>
Making Beneficial Change
My name is Kate Hammer and I’d like to help you make change. I am a certified, academically-qualified business and individual coach. I bring over a decade’s track record in consultancy, twenty years’ experience in startups and a raft of experience inventing new, worthwhile things. I’m based in London EC2.
I offer three services to groups and individuals:
I offer single and serial coaching sessions for people aiming to do hard things. What challenges do you face where creativity, clear-sighted courage or a compelling case can help? Click To Tweet
- My coaching style appeals to restless, impatient people. To mavericks, and the mighty who face or fear set-backs. To people with big brains.
- People have used my coaching to become more courage, to develop self-compassion, to create compelling impact.
- My 2019 focus is on creative professionals seeking to launch or build their creative practice in design, architecture, coaching/consultancy; writers starting or stalling on projects; and academic-minded folks pursuing research, tenured appointments or portfolio careers.
- My “talkshops” on workplace imagination and using stories in business are memorable and immediately effective.
Through conversations and workshops, I help people determine what problem they want to solve; and provide tools and frameworks that support their collaboration. How can I help your organisation or business today? Click To Tweet
- If you’re seeking a workshop facilitator or creativity facilitator, I may be your perfect fit.
- If you’re commissioning new higher education/adult learning courses in my fields and seek help designing (sometimes deliver), I may be an excellent partner.
I am adept at helping people with complex offerings clarify and communicate them. Where are you striving to win buy-in or gain acceptance for compromise or novel solutions? Click To Tweet
- This work happens in a fuzzy area at the intersection of strategy, branding and communications.
- When the CEO needs something that no conventional consultancy can deliver, I can often help.
- When your agency is adept at implementing communications, but less adept at imagining them, I step in.
- When huge upheaval happens (like the outcome of the EU Referendum in Britain), I know how to break the awkward silence and help people start talking.
Let me know how I can help.
Keen to become more courageous? More compelling? Work with Kate Hammer
See Kate in action: 75-secs on workplace creativity in a corporate setting